Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Milwaukee CPA | Small Business Accounting Solutions LLC

Milwaukee  CPA Dan Milos knows what is important to you and your business because.....


I had an accountant... then I became an accountant...
My name is Dan Milos, and here's what's important to know about me...
Before I became a CPA, I owned a small business.  We designed complex tooling and machinery and what often kept me up at night was worrying about cash flow and tax liabilites. It seemed like every time I turned around my bank account was being emptied out by the IRS. I hired good accounting firms, but often felt that I didn't understand their language. Consequently, I was often surprised with my tax position - and often watched as my bank account drained unexpectedly.
My trade moved overseas to China so I decided to reinvent myself. I was great with numbers and really thought I could help others understand what I didn't as a small business owner. I worked for very successful CPA firms in Southeast Wisconsin before opening my own business. I watched carefully, paying attention to what each of them did well - and finally opened my own practice using the best of what I learned.
I learned that business owners want us to listen to them, guide them and not surprise them with fees and tax liabilities. It's personally important to me to have a relationship with each client - and to communicate clearly in a language that everyone understands. I want my clients to reach their goals - and want to do more than just crunch numbers for them.

We Listen...
It's important to really listen to someone if you want to help them. We need to understand each Client's unique goals if we're really going to help them succeed - so we listen carefully. We encourage our Clients to communicate with us as often as they'd like - and don't bill them for their phone calls and questions. 
We Guide...
We guide our Clients once we understand their goals. We help them develop a plan for profit using simple budgeting tools.  We also help them understand their tax position throughout the year by reviewing their financial statements - to avoid surprises at tax time.

We at Small Business Accounting Solutions LLC, work closely with Individuals and small business owners in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Racine and Washington counties. As a "one-stop-shop", we provide our clients with complete Accounting services, Business and Individual Income Tax preparation, Payroll services, Quickbooks training and more!
Click here for a list of services

Small Business Accounting Solutions, LLC 
1025 S Moorland Road Suite 500 Brookfield, WI 53005 
Phone: (262)547-6000 http://www.sbasgroup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment